This website is owned and operated by Be Smart Clothing Limited©. It is our intention to provide the very best in customer service possible. If you have any comments, suggestions or wish to contact us, please fill out the customer contact form under the header ‘Contact Us’. We will try our very best to respond to your message as soon as possible or at the latest, within 24 hours.
Head Office & Trading Address
Be Smart Clothing Limited
Unit 2 Centurion Business Park
Davy Field Road
t: 0845 116 9944
Company Registration Number: 7388346
VAT Registration Number: 100 4674 58
1. Payment Terms
1. Title to the goods delivered on any Be Smart Clothing Limited invoice is reserved until any and all payments have been received in full.
2. All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice with the exception of contract customers.
3. All prices stated are net of decoration, carriage & VAT unless stated otherwise.
4. Payment terms:
a. First time & international customers - Proforma Payment.
b. Contract / Management customers – as agreed.
All prices stated exclude VAT @ 20%.
VAT is not excluded from orders originating from charities. All registered charities are to claim back VAT via their own VAT submissions.
4. Carriage Charges
1. England, Scotland & Wales excluding Scotish Highlands & Islands (per box/package)
|Next Day - Pre 12:00||£16.50||£21.57|
|Next Day - Pre 10:30||£20.60||£27.75|
|Saturday Pre 12:00||£22.66||£27.75|
2. NI, ROI, Scotish Islands & Highlands
|Destination||Parcel - Next Day||Parcel - Two Day|
|Republic of Island||£31.40||-|
Scotish Islands: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3 Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
3. Requested returns are charged at £13.90 + VAT (Based on UK Mainland, Scotland & Wales).
4. Re-directed parcels, once delivered is charged at £13.90 + VAT (Based on UK Mainland, Scotland & Wales).
5. Additional carriage is chargeable if the initial parcel is refused / ignored, or if incorrect delivery details are supplied.
6. More carriage services are available on request.
7. International Shipments - Please contact us.
5. Winter Deliveries
Be Smart Clothing Limited will not be held responsible for items delayed in the post due to adverse weather or the Christmas period delays.
6. Product / Quotation Prices
1. Product quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of the quote. When quoted, all prices stated are exclusive of decoration & VAT. Decoration is normally displayed separately.
2. We reserve the right to change the price of any item without reason or notice unless stipulated in a contract between Be Smart Clothing and the concerned party.
7. Non-Delivery, Damages & Shortages
1. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be made in writing within 2 working days of the invoice date.
2. Shortages or damaged item claims must be made in writing within 2 days of the delivered date.
3. Items lost in transit will be investigated and replacements or a full refund may be honored upon the outcome of the investigation.
8. Cancellation of Goods
1. Cancellation of goods can be made at any time after placing your order but any dispatched items will need to be returned iaw our Returns Policy.
2. Decorated items, or items in the process of being decorated are not eligible for cancellation unless you have a management account with us.
3. Bespoke items in manufacture are not eligible for cancellation without charge.
9. Product Samples
1. A refundable payment is required for sample purchases providing the following criteria has been met on their return:
a. Products must be handled with care and packed, re-hung in the condition they were received.
b. Products are returned within 20 days of invoice date unless written approval is sought.
c. All bags, tags, labels, hangers, clips must remain in their original condition and returned with the product.
d. Must be free of make-up marks, stains and body odour.
2. All samples will include a delivery cost. Once returned as described under our product samples policy (above), the samples will be credited iaw items 7, 8 & 9 of our Return of Goods policy below. Supporting bespoke products such as but not limited to embroidery disks / heatseals will not be credited.
3. A single sample carriage charge will be waivered if a subsequent order totaling over £300 net is placed for purchase within 72 hours of the sample returns.
4. Branded / altered or bespoke samples are invoiced but will not be credited.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the products by their own means in a safe manner. Be Smart Clothing can be requested to arrange collection at a cost of £13.90 + VAT per box.
10. Return of Goods
1. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
2. Goods can be returned for credit or refund by prior arrangement and with the associated invoice number / web order number present with the returned item.
3. The condition of the item will only be eligible for a refund excluding postage costs upon receipt of the returned item within 20 days of invoice date and following the criteria met:
a. Products must be handled with care and packed, re-hung in the condition they were received.
b. All bags, tags, labels, hangers, clips must remain in their original condition and returned with the product.
c. Must be free of make-up marks, stains and body odour.
d. Suitable for resale.
4. Specials, bespoke & decorated items are not eligible for refund unless you have a management account with us.
5. It is the customers responsibility to pay for & return the item by whatever means, making sure no damage can become of the item. Be Smart Clothing can be requested to arrange collection at a cost of £13.90 + VAT per box.
6. Be Smart Clothing Limited will not take responsibility for items lost in transit when being returned from the customer by the customer.
7. Should the goods be returned in an unsatisfactory condition, photographs will be sent to the customer with an explanation of why it will not be credited / refunded. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay additional costs to recover the returned item.
8. A 15% restocking charge will be incurred on all non corporate suiting returned for refund. This rule will be waived if cost equivalent replacements are bought at a ratio of 2:1. I.e: One garment returned to every two garments bought will not suffer a restocking charge.
9. A £3.50 restocking charge will be incurred on all corporate suiting returned for credit / refund. This rule will be waived if cost equivalent replacements are bought at a ratio of 2:1. I.e: One garment returned to every two garments bought will not suffer a restocking charge.
11. Faulty Goods
Claims for items received faulty need to be reported as soon as possible but no later than 7 days from the invoice date. Upon inspection of a genuine fault, a replacement will be processed. If the item is out of stock, a full refund will be processed.
The customer shall be responsible for checking and ensuring their bought product(s) are appropriate for the use in which they are intended. This includes checking data sheets with bought items before use. Be Smart Clothing Limited holds no responsibility for persons harmed while conducting hazardous duties.
Sale of Personal Protective Clothing Products (PPE) to Countries Outside the EU. Categorised products intended for use as personal protective clothing (PPE), shall not be sold to countries outside the EU for reasons of differences in legislation and legal implications.
13. Product Designs
Any designs produced for customers are the copyright of Be Smart Clothing Limited. Their reproduction / usage cannot be used without the prior consent of Be Smart Clothing Limited.
14. Information Priority
Information or duplicated terms included on product pages supercede that of the terms included on this page. This rule is to offer our customers the most accurate up to date information possible.
15. Product inventory
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct, however, we are continuously upgrading and developing our products and services and therefore reserve the right to change specifications without notice.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) harmonises data protection laws in the EU that are fit for purpose in the digital age. By introducing a single law, the EU believes that it will bring better transparency to help support the rights of individuals and their personal data.
Be Smart Clothing Limited needs to gather and use certain information about individuals. Individuals can include customers, suppliers, business contacts and employees and other people the company has a relationship with or may need to contact.
The information Be Smart Clothing Limited collect will be the absolute minimum required to directly execute our services to our customers & suppliers.
This policy describes how this personal data is collected, handled and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards – and to comply with the law.
How do we collect personal information?
From Web Quote Submissions.
Web Ordering System.
Customer Employee Datasheets.
What information do we collect?
Title and / or Profession Title.
Employer / Personal Email Address.
Work / Home / Mobile Telephone Number.
Employers and / or Personal Address.
Personal information regarding ones clothing size.
Disabilities / allergies relating to the requirements reflected in uniforms.
Where cash sales are concerned, payment information.
Cookies or IP address information that may show where, when or how you accessed our website.
Any credit card or bank account details that you provide to the system will be via SagePay, which handles our payments. No payment information is retained by us.
Why do we need personal information?
The information we do collect is used directly in the execution of our business services to our customers / suppliers. We do not use personal information collected for marketing, mail-shot purposes or sell on to other companies.
How do we store your personal information?
Password protected computers protected by fire wall technology and File Fault Encryption.
Protection from the internet is via password protected 128 bit encryption authentication.
Web Ordering Facility & Quote Function:
Payment information is protected by Elavon (SagePay) Secure Server.
Compromised Personal Data
If in any event we feel that the data has been compromised, lost or stolen we will immediately inform all interested parties and take immediate action to remedy the compromise.
Lawful basis for collecting, processing and storing personal data
Be Smart Clothing Limited shall ensure we obtain permission from all of our customers / suppliers to use their personal data.
Where contract customers are concerned, we shall obtain permission from the uniform procurement officer to hold personal data on behalf of all members of staff within their company.
All personal data we acquire will be used for the sole execution of our service to our customers / suppliers.
Information collected in the form of web orders will be kept and archived for a period of 6 years to coincide with our financial record keeping.
Uniform ordering accounts will be deleted when:
The customer ceases to use the system.
On notification of redundant employees.
Employees are deleted from the system:
When an employee hasn't had uniform ordered for them for a period of 12 months.
When archived by the administrator of the ordering system.
All data collected on customers or potential customers will be held whilst that data is considered useful or unless requested to do otherwise.
Rights under the GDPR Regulation:
All personal data that Be Smart Clothing Limited hold information on have the following rights:
The right to be informed of the data being held.
The rights of access to the information being held.
The rights to rectification of any errors in the information being held.
The rights to have the information destroyed.
The rights to restrict the use of the information.
Making a complaint
17. Legal Rights
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.