About the Product
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- PU inner coating
- Integrated waterproof hood with draw cord adjusters
- Easy open zip pullers
- Full front zip fastening
- 2 lined zip closing side pockets
- 1 inside right chest lined zip closing pocket
- Decorative piping in grey colour detail to arm and side panels
- Tear release adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Tear release inner storm flap with grey colour trim
Fabric Composition & Technology
- Waterproof (3000mm)
- Breathable (3000g)
- Windproof (high rating)
- Lightweight (660gms(MED)
HydraDri treated fabric offers exceptional waterproof, windproof and breathable performance to keep you dry, warm and comfortable.
1. Outer Fabric
5. Waterproof coating
Caring for your product
Always look for the garment care label and follow the washing instructions. RESULT garments are manufactured to ensure that when washed at the right temperature using a non-biological detergent & without fabric softner, your RESULT garment will stay looking its best time after time.
- Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons and flatten out collars and cuffs. Removing loose or sharp objects from pockets & lining.
- Turn garments inside out to reduce abrasion & fibre contamination from other garments during the washing cycle.
- Garments of similar colours can be machine washed together where stated on the care label.
- Do not overload the washing machine.
- Use the correct amount of detergent relative to how dirty the garments are.
- Check garments regularly for marks or stains and remove as soon as possible.
Always check the care label to see how a garment is to be dried
- Do not iron directly onto a printed garment. Turn inside out & iron the reverse.
- Do not tumble dry any printed garment.
- When ironing dark garments avoid "iron shine" with a dry iron by ironing on the reverse side or through a damp cloth This is not applicable if using a steam iron.