About the Product
- Our 569 Cotton polo delivers on price without stinting on quality
- Neck tape for wearer comfort and durability
- Side vent for ease of fit
- Open sleeve with twin needle hem
- Reinforced shoulder seams
- Twin needle hem at bottom for added stability
- Spare button in side seam
- Fabric and production quality allows for outstanding decoration results in the entry level product category
About the Collection
The polo was originally born as a sports shirt, popular over the years not just on polo fields but on tennis courts, golf courses and anywhere else people enjoy a little competition. Today, the modern polo shirt can help you look the part whatever kind of team you’re in. That’s why it’s such a big hit for sports, corporate fashion and schools. Often it’s the little things that make people fall in love with a garment and keep them coming back for more. That’s why we pay attention to some important details that are often overlooked by other suppliers. Things like dye-to-match buttons, a herringbone neck tape and a handy spare button on the inner side seam.
- 100% ring-spun Cotton piqué
Aftercare for your product
Always follow the instructions on the garment care label.