About the Product
- Water repellent
- Wind resistant
- Soft athletic 2 way stretch fabric
- Quick drying
- Comfort fit
- Concealed inner storm flap
- 2 zip closing side pockets and 1 front zip closing chest pocket
- Tear release adjustable cuffs
- Ideal lightweight layer garment
- Suitability: sport, hiking, hill walking, leisure, travel & layer garment
Fabric Composition & Technology
- 200g/m² 2 layer bonded fabric
- Outer layer: 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Inner layer: 100% Polyester sport mesh
2 Layer Softshell
Soft Shell is the first choice outer layer when worn in cold, dry weather conditions and the perfect mid layer when worn with a waterproof outer garment. Incredibly versatile, wind and waterproof bonded fabric. Highly breathable, regulating body temperature by wicking body vapour away from the skin keeping the wearer warm and dry on the inside. Its high stretch properties provide ultimate comfort and freedom of movement essential in all physical activity.
1. Outer Fabric
2. Inner Fabric
4. Wind resistant
5. Water repellent
Caring for your product
Always look for the garment care label and follow the washing instructions. RESULT garments are manufactured to ensure that when washed at the right temperature using a non-biological detergent & without fabric softner, your RESULT garment will stay looking its best time after time.
- Before washing, close all zips, undo buttons and flatten out collars and cuffs. Removing loose or sharp objects from pockets & lining.
- Turn garments inside out to reduce abrasion & fibre contamination from other garments during the washing cycle.
- Garments of similar colours can be machine washed together where stated on the care label.
- Do not overload the washing machine.
- Use the correct amount of detergent relative to how dirty the garments are.
- Check garments regularly for marks or stains and remove as soon as possible.
Always check the care label to see how a garment is to be dried
- Do not iron directly onto a printed garment. Turn inside out & iron the reverse.
- Do not tumble dry any printed garment.
- When ironing dark garments avoid "iron shine" with a dry iron by ironing on the reverse side or through a damp cloth This is not applicable if using a steam iron.